Website City of Joburg
The City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality is a metropolitan municipality that manages the local governance of Johannesburg, South Africa.
City of Joburg invites applicants to apply for Transport Internship Programme 2022 in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
STUDENT INTERNSHIP POSITION: TRANSPORT
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by a tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of academic qualification to obtain experiential training. The City is committed to providing work-based training for students.
• This Vacancy is open to all qualifying STUDENTS in the Johannesburg Community
for a period not exceeding 18 months
• Interested applicants are invited to apply for the positions listed in the circular.
• Complete the online job application form and attach all relevant documents (Certified
Qualification/s, ID, and CV).
• The City of Johannesburg reserves the right not to make an appointment.
• Appointments will be made in accordance with the COJ Employment Equity policy and
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer.
- Matric / Grade 12 plus a B-Degree in Finance or equivalent qualification registered at SAQA 7;
- Computer literacy – MS Office Applications;
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Communication (verbal and written) skills
- Organising skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.joburg.org.za.