Website Inkomati-UsuthuCatchment Management Agency (IUCMA)
The vision of the Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Area (IUCMA) is to supply sufficient, equitable and quality water resources for all in the Inkomati-Usuthu Water Management Area. The mission of the IUCMA is to efficiently manage water resources by empowering our stakeholders in our quest to contribute towards transformation by promoting equal access to water and protecting our environment.
Bursary Opportunities at Inkomati-UsuthuCatchment Management Agency (IUCMA) 2021. Inkomati-UsuthuCatchment Management Agency (IUCMA) invites suitable applicants to apply for Scholarship / Bursary Opportunities 2021 academic year.
FIELD OF STUDY:
Only limited to the following fields of study as per the external bursary policy:
- BSc/B Degree in Environmental Science
- BSc Hydrology/Water Resource Management
- BSc Chemistry, Biochemistry and Microbiology
- BSc Geohydrology, Geomorphology and Botany
ELIGIBILITY WILL INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Certified copies of South African valid ID
- Certified copies of Matric certificate pass with minimum 65% average marks and with proof of admission from the institution of higher learning/provisional acceptance letter or must be admitted or enrolled to study for a Degree in one of the stated fields.
- Currently enrolled students for any of the above-mentioned fields of study, must attach certified satisfaction academic record in their last study year (study level) with an average of at least 60%.
- The bursary accommodates only South African citizens residing within Mpumalanga Province (within IUCMA’s Water Management Area) and proof of residence from Local Municipality or Headman/Chief must be attached.
- Proof of income from the Parent or Guardian accompanied by affidavit from South African Police Service (SAPS)must be attached.
- Students with bursaries from other sponsors does not qualify.
- As part of the terms and conditions, the successful students will sign a bursary contract with the IUCMA as per the external bursary policy.
VALUE OF THE BURSARY
The bursary covers ONLY the following: Registration, Tuition fees and Examination fees, Accommodation, Meals, Prescribed material and stipend in line with the IUCMA external bursary policy.
NB: Females and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
BURSARY APPLICATIONS FORMS ARE ALSO OBTAINEDAT THE IUCMA OFFICES IN NELSPRUIT, PIET RETIEF/ USUTHU AND BUSHBUCKRIDGE.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE DELIVERED AT: Human Resource Division, Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency, Private Bag x11214, Nelspruit 1200 or hand deliver to Floor Number 8, MAXSA Building, Corner Streak and Ferreira Street, Nelspruit or sent to the email: [email protected]
Enquiries: Mr. CS Sewela / Mr. T Nkosi: 013 753 9000
If you have not received a response from this institution within one month after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.