Website Dube TradePort Corporation (DTPC)
Dube TradePort Corporation, is a business entity of the KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Government that manages a 3,000ha infrastructure project called the Dube TradePort Special Economic Zone set up to promote local and international trade.
Bursary Opportunities at Dube TradePort Corporation (DTPC) 2021. Dube TradePort Corporation (DTPC) invites suitable applicants to apply for Scholarship / Bursary Opportunities 2021 academic year.
Dube TradePort’s Bursary Schemeis offering once off bursaries to students who are residents of KwaZulu-Natal (KZN)and interested in pursuing a tertiary qualification in any field of study. Bursaries will be for students in their 2nd year and above.
The funding is only for students studying at a public institution of higher learning in KwaZulu-Natal and not private institutions.
Bursaries will be awarded to students studying the following disciplines:
- Engineering Studies
- Agricultural Studies (Crops/ Plants)
- Maritime Studies (Land based)
- Information Technology Studies
- Built environment studies
Bursaries will be awarded based on the following:
- Available budget.
- Affordability level of the parent/s or guardian.
- Good academic performance and Other relevant criteria
- The student must be in his or her 2nd, 3rdor 4thyear of study.
Who can apply?
- Applicants must be residents of the KwaZulu-Natal Province.
- Students who are or planning to or already studying in the following institutions:
- University of KwaZulu Nata
- Durban University of Technology
- Mangosuthu University of Technology
- University of Zululand and
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 yrs.
How to apply
Bursary application forms are obtainable from the Students bursaries/financial Aid office. Completed forms and the documents listed below must be emailed to Solomon Nkosi at [email protected]
Please attach the all the documents as indicated in the application form–Compulsory