Buckman is completely committed to helping our customers succeed, regardless of the challenges facing them, the industry they operate in or their location in the world. To fulfill that commitment, we surround our rigorously trained industry experts with the highest-quality chemicals, the latest smart technology and advanced data analysis. All focused on helping your operation improve productivity, increase profitability, and ensure safety, compliance and sustainability. That’s more than chemistry.
Buckman Internship Opportunities 2021. Buckman is inviting applications for the Youth Employment Service’s (YES) Graduate Programme. All successful applicants will be placed at Buckman for a fixed term period of one (1) year beginning 1st June 2021 and ending on 31st May 2022.
- Be unemployed and willing to start the programme on 1st June 2021
- Be under the age of 35 years,
- Preferably reside in Hammarsdale / within close proximity to Hammarsdale,
- Be willing to work shifts / and or overtime,
- Ensure high standards of safety and quality are adhered to,
- Have a record of good behaviour and a positive attitude,
- Arrange own transport to and from the office in Hammarsdale
- Finance – BCom Accounting
- IT SUPPORT (FIXED TERM CONTRACT) IT DEPARTMENT – IT related
- CHEMICAL ENGINEER (FIXED TERM CONTRACT) MANUFACTURING – Chemical Engineering
- CHEMIST/MICROBIOLOGIST (FIXED TERM CONTRACT) R&D/WATER TREATMENT – Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology or Biotechnology
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.