Website Broadband Infraco
Broadband Infraco is a national asset that must be leveraged to drive national growth and industrialisation
Broadband Infraco SOC Limited invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Internship Programme for 2021/2022 Academic Year in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Broadband Infraco is a national asset that must be leveraged to drive national growth and industrialisation. Its extensive fixed national and international infrastructure is open to all competitive and public Information Communication Technology (ICT) operators engaged in national development through ICT. Broadband Infraco’s legislative mandate is set out in the Broadband Infraco Act No. 33 of 2007 (the Act). The main objectives in terms of the Act are to expand the availability and affordability of access to electronic communications, including, but not limited, to underdeveloped and underserviced areas. These are in accordance with the Electronic Communications Act and commensurate with international best practice and pricing, through the provision of electronic communications network services and electronic communications services.
Broadband Infraco seeks to appoint suitable candidates for the 2021 / 2022 Internship opportunities listed below. A monthly stipend shall be offered by the company throughout the duration of the internship programme.
All the opportunities are based at the Head Office in Woodmead, Johannesburg Gauteng Province.
The following Internship Opportunties are open for applications:
Compliance, Risk and Audit Intern x 1
- 3 year National Diploma / Degree in: Auditing / Accounting Or Risk Management
Chief Marketing and Sales Officer Intern x 2
- 3 year National Diploma / Degree in: Marketing or Business Management
Human Resources Intern x 2
- Completed 3 year National Diploma in Human Resources,
- or B. Tech in Human Resources Management,
- or Bachelor’s degree in: Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology Or related field
- All the above opportunities are based at the Head Office in Woodmead, Johannesburg Gauteng Province.
- A monthly stipend shall be offered by the company throughout the duration of the programme.
- No working experience required.
How to apply
A detailed CV with a covering letter and an academic record should be sent to: [email protected]
Enquiries should be directed to Mr. Lekhetho Seleki – 011 235 1709 / 078 268 1467 (Office Hours).
Correspondence shall be entered into only with shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within eight (8) weeks, you should consider your application unsuccessful.
NB. Please note that for Broadband Infraco to meet the BBBEE and EE requirements, Persons with Disabilities and Females will be given first preference.