Invented for an African Life
The Bosch Group invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Internship YES Programme for 2021/2022 in Gauteng.
Bosch has been present in Africa since 1906, at present in ten African countries: South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Angola, Mozambique, Algeria, Nigeria, Ghana and Tunisia. Depending on future business development, the company plans to increase this number in the next years. All four Bosch business sectors – Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology – have operations on the continent. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with innovative products and services that are “Invented for life” and spark enthusiasm.
Bosch supports Y.E.S, the initiative which recognises a critical role played by the youth in shaping our economy and our country. This is why, we at Bosch seek out ground-breaking ways through innovation and technological best practice to create training opportunities for South Africa’s youth.
- Matric / Grade 12 qualification is essential.
- A tertiary Diploma / Degree in the following would be an advantage: Marketing / Accounting / Engineering / Logistics / Information Technology / Communications / Business Management / Human Resources
- The YES4Youth incumbents must be between 18 and 35 years of age
- You have to have been unemployed for more than six (6) months
- Preference will be given to African, Indian or Coloured applicants
- Fluent in English (Speak, Read and Write)
- Ability to speak other African languages would be an advantage
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.