Website Assmang Khumani Mine
The Khumani mine is a large iron mine located in central South Africa in Northern Cape. Khumani represents one of the largest iron ore reserves in South Africa and in the world having estimated reserves of 709 million tonnes of ore grading 64.2% iron metal.
Assmang Khumani Mine Bursary Programme 2021.Assmang Khumani Mine invites Graduate for Bursary Programme 2021.
Formerly called as BKM, or the Bruce, King and Mokaning Project, the Khumai Iron Ore Mine is roughly 65km to the north of Beeshoek Mine, and about 30km south of Kathu, in the Northern Cape. The company took the place of Beeshoek Iron Ore as the primary iron ore producer of Assmang. It was intended to put up 10 million tons of export-grade iron ore annually. Upon the completion of the second stage of its expansion project, the Khumani Mines currently has an output of about 14 million tons each year.
- Tuition fees
- Registration fees
- Accommodation and meal expenses
- Textbook fees
- Photocopying expenses
- A South African citizen
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student pursuing a recognized field of study
- Candidates must be Northern Cape residents living in any of the following areas:
- For candidates with disabilities, a medical certificate is needed to confirm the nature of their condition
- African and Coloured applicants will be given preference
How to apply
- Copy of valid South African ID document
- Proof of university registration/admission
- All academic results from university studies or Grade 12/matric