Website Analyze Consulting
Smart solutions for better business
Analyze Consulting Busraries 2022. The Analyze Consulting invites Suitable Applicants to apply For Bursaries Programme in South Africa in 2021/2022 Academic Year.
We are a niche management consulting firm, specialising in business process improvement and implementation, solving complex business challenges through the appropriate use of people, process and technology. We produce results through a partnered approach, proven methodologies and tailored solutions. We work alongside our clients to uncover their challenges and co-create sustainable and compliant solutions. By being detail oriented and focused on service, we hold ourselves accountable for the results and long-term value for our clients.
Analyze Consulting is offering a one-year bursary followed by a one-year internship, to a learner in support of the requirements of the B-BBEE Act. This bursary is for study at selected South African Universities towards an Honours equivalent degree majoring in Information Systems.
Analyze Consulting, founded in 2007, provides business analysis, project management and quality assurance consulting services. We help organisations solve complex business problems through the appropriate use of people, process and technology. Our core values are Integrity, Professionalism, Excellence and People Focus.
What we offer
We offer you a comprehensive start to a career in consulting. The bursary includes:
- One year of full-time study followed by one year of paid internship in CPT / JHB, with high potential for full-time employment thereafter
- 100% of university fees, registration fees and exam fees for the 2022 academic year
- Up to R7,000 for prescribed textbooks
- Exposure to a consulting business environment
- Support for your career development during the learnership
- Formal and informal training
- This bursary is available to black South African learners as defined in the B-BBEE Act (i.e. African, Coloured, Indian or Chinese learners) that are South African citizens by birth or descent, with a valid SA ID number
- Applicant to be enrolled in 2022 for 4th year BBusSc with a major in Information Systems or BCom Honours in Information Systems
- Candidate must be interested in a career in consulting
- University academic average of at least 60% in 2nd and 3rd year
- Matriculation results to include a minimum grade of level 4 for English First Language or level 5 for English Second Language
- Must be enrolled for full-time study in 2022
- Must have intrinsic analytical ability and a love for problem-solving… like us!
To apply for this job please visit myanalyze.bamboohr.com.