Website CNA International Executive Search
CNA International operates on a global basis and provides a suite of professional and executive recruitment services. These include: Executive Search, Advertised Search and Interim Management.
The Agile Coach is responsible for mentoring the key agile roles within the Business, with the goal of improving the quality and efficacy with which products are developed leveraging an agile methodology.
- Provide ongoing facilitation and coaching that enables your team to excel at agile development.
- Facilitate discussion leading to collective decision-making, goal setting and conflict resolution across the Business
- Continuously seek to improve team performance by promoting joint accountability for results and solving productivity issues
- Coaches the Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Tech Leads within the business to focus on delivering incremental business value while sustaining an engineering culture
- Facilitates cross-team meetings and helps teams find innovative ways of resolving dependencies and navigating complex business and technical trade-offs.
- Engages in problem solving sessions with team leads on how to develop long-term strategies and roadmaps which are congruent with the Agile approach
- Conducts training sessions on the fundamentals of Agile with new team members
- Communicates the new way of working with groups outside of the business
- Engages teams of external dependencies to develop an incremental integration plan
EXPERIENCE – NOT Neg!!
- Strong experience in software development lifecycle
- At least 5 successfully delivered projects using Agile methodologies
- At least 2 – 3 projects that include an end-to-end Agile implementation as a Scrum Master or Tech Lead.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Degree/ Post –graduate qualification would be a plus
- Certified Scrum Master / Agile Practitioner
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Knowledge of Agile software development process
- Knowledge with widely successful Agile techniques