Website African Housing Company (AFHCO)
Afhco strives to provide afforable housing and retail spaces for residents and ..to spread to other areas throughout South Africa as well as Sub-Saharan Africa
AFHCO Bursary Programme 2021. African Housing Company (AFHCO) invites suitable applicants for Bursary Programme for 2021.
African Housing Company (AFHCO) is giving away R50 000 Educational Bursary for 2021.
- The course duration should be a minimum of 12 months and be aligned to SAQA (South African Qualification Authority) standards at an accredited tertiary institution.
- RSA Identity Document.
- Final Grade 11 transcripts (current Grade 12 only).
- Most recent Grade 12 transcript.
- National Senior Certificate and results statement.
- Most recent academic results (tertiary students only)
- Motivational letter on bursary need and how studies would be funded in the absence of a bursary.
- Testimonial letter from teacher, lecturer, principal or dean.
- To qualify for the competition, entrants must enter via the Sowetan Live platform, AFHCO website or by collecting the forms at AFHCO Head Office.
How to apply