Website Faircape Group
The Faircape Group is looking for organized and professional Administrators.
We provide premium services to our customers through the following business units management services, sales and leasing, communications, utilities management, retirement holdings, healthcare and surveillance.
The ideal candidate would be a strong Administrator, a confident, self motivated individual who consistently strives for excellence. The successful candidate will be required to manage a high volume workload, have the ability to manage their own time and work to deadlines.
The successful candidate will join a successful, well established business, working with an energetic and fast moving team.
The role is based in the southern suburbs in Cape Town.
If you would like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where opportunities are endless, then apply today!
Duties will include but are not limited to
- Drafting of correspondence
- Responding to emails
- Compiling of weekly and monthly reports
- Point of contact for management and key stakeholders
- Ensure effective running of administrative tasks in the department
- Provide excellent customer service by ensuring all processes are managed within customer expectation
- 3 years proven experience as an Administrator
Skills And Attributes
- Advanced Computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Proven organizational and administrative skills
- Professional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Customer service orientated
- Neat in appearance
- Self motivated and strives for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsible, accountable and dedicated
- Be able to work in a team and individually
- Excellent attention to detail
- Critical thinker
- Clear health record
- Clear credit record
- Only applications with written references will be considered
Salary from R18,000 Cost to Company
Applicants will be required to reside within the Southern Suburbs or surrounding areas.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.