Website Adient South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Adient is a global leader in automotive seating, supporting all major automakers in differentiating their vehicles through superior quality, technology and performance.
Adient South Africa (Pty) Ltd invites applicants to apply for Internship Programme 2022 in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
Adient is a global leader in automotive seating, supporting all major automakers in differentiating their vehicles through superior quality, technology and performance. We’re driving a high-performance culture that inspires our employees and allows us to improve the experience of a world in motion — in automotive seating and beyond.
The Graduate in Training (“GIT”) Programme is a 12 month programme offered by APPC & CRH to provide work place experience to unemployed youth. The GIT Programme is being run under the auspices of the Youth Employment Services Initiative (“YES”).
GIT’s (Interns) will be assigned to projects in various departments in order to gain first hand experience into the organisational structures, processes and products of APPC & CRH.
Mentors will be assigned to each GIT to provide guidance and support for the duration of the Programme.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Product Process Engineering Interns
- Diploma/B-tech/Degree in: Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma/B-tech/Degree in Quality
Industrial Engineering Interns
- Diploma/B-tech/Degree in Industrial Engineering
Purchasing & Supply Chain Interns
- Diploma/B-tech/Degree in: Purchasing / Supply Chain
- Requirement: National Diploma/B-tech/Degree in Logistics
- Diploma/B-tech/Degree in Production Management
Health & Safety Interns
- Diploma/B-tech/Degree in Safety
Electrical Engineering Interns
- Diploma/B-tech/Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma/B-tech/Degree in HR Management / Industrial Psychology
- Need to be a South African citizen between the ages of 18-34
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) & PC Literate
- Highly self-motivated, works well under pressure and can take initiative & work independently
After successful completion of the Programme, Interns have the potential of progressing into full-time positions or being exposed to further development opportunities within the Company.
To apply for this job please visit crh-africa.co.za.